New Spring Term Menu 2020
We are pleased to announce that from Monday 20th January 2020 our new spring term menu will be available. All pupils in Reception, year 1 and year 2 are entitle to have a free school meal at lunchtime.
Academy lunches for years 3 - 6 cost £2.50 per child. Dinner money should be paid in advance on the first morning of each week, usually Mondays via our online payment system 'Pupil Asset Parent'.
Check your eligibility and save hundreds of pounds whilst helping raise money for your child's school.
"Have your circumstances changed?"
"Do you think you are entitled to benefit related free school meals?"
Please call in to the academy office, who will be able to answer any questions and help you complete the application form.
See below the criteria for applying:
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseekers allowance
- Support under Part VI of the immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, provided that hey are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and your annual income does not exceed £16,190
- Working Tax Credit "run-on"- the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they have stopped qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit.